introducing myself - j1mstones

4_6_jimStones
by 4_6_jimStones · 8 posts
8 years ago in Introductions
Posted 8 years ago · Author
1. Interests: I'm really into underground music like lo-fi recordings and homemade bedroom music
I use to be a big anime fan, i occasionally watch it sometimes
i'm into skateboarding
I do make music, but i'm trying to work on my own style and versatility and possibly get into EDM or dubstep
i'm into learning more about the occult and gaining esoteric knowledge from legitimate sources ONLY

and yeah that's all I can think of right now

2. I'm a novice at coding, html mainly, I've been graphic designing for a while but I still consider myself a beginner somewhat intermediate, but for sure not advanced yet considering I don't know all of the technical terms and how to fully navigate the software. I'm good at audio editing (making music). I also can edit videos and make gifs still learning though.

3. i signed up on this site 3 years ago with a pun intended name, but anyways i heard about this website through friends and signed up 2 years after i heard about it to make some purchases, so far it's been a good experience.

I occasionally look through forums if I need help or when I'm bored, this is the first time introducing myself.

(updated after reading how to introduce yourself)
Last edited by 4_6_jimStones on Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Posted 8 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
i don't know what you mean ^ :p
Posted 8 years ago
Welcome to the family. I hope you will find many useful stuff in the our forums.
thanks, i already found many useful lilthings :)
Posted 7 years ago
TBH I'm knew at this. I wanna learn so much like coding , graphic design , computer science.

I PLAY BASKETBALL,PRODUCE MUSIC,PLAYGAMES.

I'm real chill , dedicated & hardworking.

NICE TO MEET EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!