Almost 10%
10%
Sometimes 43%
43%
Posted 7 years ago
lol you made me laugh with this post.
I do sleep naked all the time :D lol

D.M wrote:
Sometimes, yeah. Not currently though while I'm on your couch, lol.

lol scared of beeing groped? :lol:
Posted 7 years ago
Adryan wrote:
lol scared of beeing raped?

Can't grope the willing, lol. But no that's not the reason. For one I don't think he'd appreciate it very much and it would be a little awkward for both of us considering this is the first time we've met in real life in the 10 years we've known each other. I also don't think his girlfriend would approve. Actually if I recall correctly I made a joke to her about sleeping with Don and I think she said something about getting naked is when it crosses the line, lol.
Posted 7 years ago
I do sleep naked just when I get someone in my bed. Normally I love to sleep with t-shirt.
Posted 7 years ago
Axiom wrote:
I do sleep naked just when I get someone in my bed. Normally I love to sleep with t-shirt.

Just a t-shirt? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Posted 7 years ago · Author
I'm normally boxers and a t-shirt, unless I have a partner in the bed. Then it depends on what me and the partner have been doing. After sex I'm so hot and drenched ... I just want to lay naked on the floor while my partner fans me.
Posted 7 years ago
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
I'm normally boxers and a t-shirt, unless I have a partner in the bed. Then it depends on what me and the partner have been doing. After sex I'm so hot and drenched ... I just want to lay naked on the floor while my partner fans me.

lol thats a good one i have to try the fan thing :lol:
Posted 7 years ago
I cant sleep naked xD I need to have all my clothes on to sleep well o-o
If my sock is going to fell off Im going to be crazy xD I rly need all of my clothes to sleep!