IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 7 years ago · Author
MrsKnownRebel wrote:
and have less or no spyware/tracking depending on how low you go. It would be cool to have a modded version of them. You said you deleted those files but do you by chance have them backed up anywhere?

Nope, I don't have any backups. As for tracking and spyware, that's something I remove with T3DE and IMVULite so that should be a non issue.
Posted 7 years ago
D.M wrote:
MrsKnownRebel wrote:
and have less or no spyware/tracking depending on how low you go. It would be cool to have a modded version of them. You said you deleted those files but do you by chance have them backed up anywhere?

Nope, I don't have any backups. As for tracking and spyware, that's something I remove with T3DE and IMVULite so that should be a non issue.

Ahh I see, and oh you'd have to completely remake them if you ever were to do it?
MrsKnownRebel wrote:
Ahh I see, and oh you'd have to completely remake them if you ever were to do it?

Yeah, it takes about 2hours to create, package and deliver one of my clients if I focus 100% on it. At this time Don and I are focusing on breathing life into the community and fixing up/building new systems for that such as the new homepage and some mobile systems.
Posted 7 years ago
D.M wrote:
MrsKnownRebel wrote:

Yeah, it takes about 2hours to create, package and deliver one of my clients if I focus 100% on it. At this time Don and I are focusing on breathing life into the community and fixing up/building new systems for that such as the new homepage and some mobile systems.

Completely understandable, nevermind then.
IMVULIte is currently down. I will be working on an update tonight. I will let you guys know when it is finished and ready to download.
Posted 7 years ago
thanks DM. :D :D
Posted 7 years ago
Thanks for the work D.M.

Oh just a small thing, at the time of me posting this IMVULite_v32.zip contains no Delete IMVU.exe.