Pick-up Lines

Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 116 posts
7 years ago in AP Social Games
Posted 7 years ago · Author
Give me your best pick-up lines.

I'm like pizza; a moment on your lips, a lifetime on your hips.
If you think my tongue-in-cheek is impressive, you should see what my tongue can do outside of my cheek.
I have no idea why my mind is so dirty, I change it quite often.
Posted 7 years ago
I will just leave this here for your entertainment...

yes there is a whole series of that.
Posted 7 years ago
" Nice to meet you, Im Down To Fuck. how about you? "
Posted 7 years ago
:panda40: I don't pick up guys, they pick me up, except for my hubby Adryan....He says I stole him and his heart -giggles- and I am so happy I did!!! :panda31:
Last edited by Kari Wolf on Fri May 12, 2017 2:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Posted 7 years ago
Kari Wolf wrote:
I don't pick up guys, they pick me up, except for my hubby Adryan.He says I plundered him and his heart -giggles-

Wow @plundered
Posted 7 years ago
look don't matter its your heart that count I would like to have ur number but I don't want to be in rush so if we see each other again than ill be cool that show me were meant to be friend how about you?
Posted 7 years ago
StreetThug wrote:
look don't matter its your heart that count I would like to have ur number but I don't want to be in rush so if we see each other again than ill be cool that show me were meant to be friend how about you?

So true!!
Posted 7 years ago
haha XD

-- Thu May 11, 2017 1:27 pm --

now my dirty one (Halloween day) hun youll be firewoman ill be fireman cause I wouldn't mind to turn hoes on for me to get you wet ^_^ <3
Posted 7 years ago
Christian wrote:
Kari Wolf wrote: I don't pick up guys, they pick me up, except for my hubby Adryan.....He says I stol* him and his heart -giggles-Wow @plundered

@ Christian, ya I forgot when you say stol* it changes to plunder...LOL...thanks for pointing that out for me. :awesome40: