IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 7 years ago
Yes, but for what is the unlocking the creater mode in IMVULite version if u need VIP. At normal version u have it unlocked if u have vip at the account
Posted 7 years ago · Author
SamaelWar wrote:
Yes, but for what is the unlocking the creater mode in IMVULite version if u need VIP. At normal version u have it unlocked if u have vip at the account

You need VIP or a grandfathered account to submit a product. Unlocking Create Mode for everyone allows people to play around with it and learn how to use it without having to pay.
Posted 7 years ago
thank you for the reply D.M.
Posted 7 years ago
Would this client bypass the "Service is not available in your region" on Music?

If not, does anyone know a way I could do it?
Alwx wrote:
Would this client bypass the "Service is not available in your region" on Music?

IMVULite alone does not offer that capability but you could try running it through a VPN/Proxy. Let me know how it goes.
Posted 7 years ago
D.M wrote:
Alwx wrote:

IMVULite alone does not offer that capability but you could try running it through a VPN/Proxy. Let me know how it goes.

I don't know much about VPNs or Proxy. Could you guide me in the right direction to where I should start?
Alwx wrote:
I don't know much about VPNs or Proxy. Could you guide me in the right direction to where I should start?

This topic should guide you through everything you need to know: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=7898
Posted 7 years ago
thanks!
Posted 7 years ago
I'm using the new version of Lite ( v32 using client 529.0) but i am getting a prompt when i open it to update IMVU (which i havent done). Wonered if anyone else is getting this, or if i have done something wrong. I know its imvu lite as it lets me go into create on a non developer account
Last edited by AirbrushFX on Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AirbrushFX wrote:
I'm using the new version of Lite but i am getting a prompt when i open it to download an update. Wonered if anyone else is getting this, or if i have done something wrong. I know its imvu lite as it lets me go into create on a non developer account

I just reinstalled IMVULite to test this and did not receive the update dialog. Please re download IMVULite and do a fresh install.

If that doesn't work I will reupload IMVULite.