roll of money with poses

eaglewolf12B
by eaglewolf12B · 5 posts
7 years ago in Mafia Market
Posted 7 years ago · Author
Not sure i am in the right place here but i am looking for a mesh with a money node to move it around it has i believe four different poses with it one is wheel barrow i believe another one is standing with her leg up and another one is a 4 i think plus one more i think its a licking and sex pose if anyone recalls one with four different poses and a roll of money is what it shows when u load it, there a delayed poses let me know who made it and where to find it thank you all so much
Posted 7 years ago
~Moved to Developer Requests~

Welcome eaglewolf12B,

I don't think we have anything like that on our Market.

Perhaps
@Axiom
could make it or maybe
@Don Von Alpha Dom
knows of something like this.
Posted 7 years ago · Author
i was told someone bought it on here i been looking for that last few hours but i do not remember all the correct poses ty i had it once but of course imvu liked it more that i did
Posted 7 years ago
eaglewolf12B wrote:
i was toldsomeone bought iton here ibeen lookingfor that last few hours buti do not remember allthecorrect poses tyi had it oncebut of courseimvu liked itmore that i did

All of our sex products can be found on our market here if they are available for purchase: buysell/black_market_index.php?mode=viewuser&user=2

If it's not on our market then either we don't have it or Don is not ready to sell it yet. I would send him a pm after you're done looking at the market to ask him directly.
Posted 7 years ago
I remember making the roll of dollar bills a long time ago. For the life of me though, I can not remember which product that was. I'm pretty sure it's being sold now without the dollar bills. The dollar bills were just something we were adding for a limited time, to confuse IMVU staff.