Is It Possible To Get A Perm Banned Account Back

Gheestar
by Gheestar · 28 posts
13 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 9 years ago
Why would anyone think it is possible to get a perm banned acc back, and if you could it would probly be a dangerous h4c|< to do.
Posted 9 years ago
Only IMVU can un ban an account. If you want to get your account un banned, you need to pester them with letters, emails, phone calls and legal threats which could take both time and money and be unsuccessful.
Posted 8 years ago
I think it would really be hard to get back a perm banned account....specially when it is not connected to any credit card or paypal...and normally it is permanently banned due to use of authorized client or whisper etc...my account was randomly disabled and I could not get even one back..and I had these accounts for years....I would suggest using IMVU Lite....it will prevent IMVU from connecting multiple accounts through your ISP. Mafia offers it for free...you can create with it PR not many adds...etc...Try it! :snowman: :snowman: :snowman:
Posted 7 years ago
mvre wrote:
Someone told me they can get their account unbanned-- Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:55 am --Someone told me they can get their account unbanned

you knew the staff?
Posted 7 years ago
I got an account permanetly banned because a friend created ufi on my account to spite me bad choice on leavin imvu up on mu computer, im not sweating it i tried hard to get my account back because i was 500 dollars in but no justice. Is there a differnce in the regular imvu client and the imvu lite client
Posted 7 years ago
T0nT0n wrote:
I got an account permanetly banned because a friend created ufi on my account to spite me bad choice on leavin imvu up on mu computer, im not sweating it i tried hard to get my account back because i was 500 dollars in but no justice. Is there a differnce in the regular imvu client and the imvu lite client

There imvu lite is more optimized and removes the annoying stuff the regular client has. It also adds a few nifty features.
Posted 7 years ago
Thank you Hydra I will be trying the imvu lite very soon