43%
Posted 7 years ago
I VOTED!
Posted 7 years ago
Done :)
Posted 7 years ago
i barely sleep so no i dont sleep naked
Posted 7 years ago
LMAO!!! most of the time its just a tank and shorts for meh. Its kinda to MOIST where I am at. Things just get sweaty and not in a good way. Plus I think it would be weird sleeping naked with 3 dogs and a cat piled in a bed. Noooooooooot looking forward to having a really hairy, fuzzy pussy in between my legs next to my naked pussy. :awesome11: and
EsotericGem wrote:
I always sleep naked, it just feels the most natural and comfortable way to sleep. I mean I have to spend most of my day stuck in clothes, why would I stay trapped while I sleep?Some psychologists suggest that sleeping naked can help raise a person's self-esteem.
self-esteem? I almost equate that to having sex in the dark. :awesome11: :awesome11: like let's leave esteem out of it and call it self-comfort is all it be doing xD. Unless you sleep with the lights on and naked. Then you have some cajones!
Posted 7 years ago
I like to sleep in short mainly. Every once in a while i sleep in boxers that's about it. :awesome32:
Posted 7 years ago
I sleep naked if theres a person next to me, that way middle of the night sex is easier to get started. :panda7:
Posted 7 years ago
NekaLion wrote:
I sleep naked if theres a person next to me, that way middle of the night sex is easier to get started.

:panda13:
Posted 6 years ago
I sleep naked. Winter? Naked. Summer? Naked. Fall? Naked. Spring? Naked. I've been doing it for years so its so weird for me to sleep with clothes on. I presume when I finally end up a long term partner whom I have to share a bed with I'm just going to have to be uncomfortable for some time while I get used to wearing clothes to bed again.