Google Sketchup Developer Files [Updated 1/5/2017]

DataMine
by DataMine · 43 posts
11 years ago in Sketchup
Posted 7 years ago
thanks. i needed this me
Posted 7 years ago · Author
I have updated the original posts with new links. Each file is now also available in the downloads system and costs 10 medits. I have also provided alternative download links for some of the files. I also moved some of the files
@airbrushFX
posted into the opening post.
Posted 7 years ago
This is so helpful. Thx a mil :bunny:
Posted 7 years ago
I was playing around yesterday with Sketchup making some furniture and today I found this post, imvumafias are without a doubt the best.

Thanks a lot D.M
If you're interested in working with Sketchup more, I have started posted tutorials for it in the Sketchup subforum.

If there is interest I have ideas for more Sketchup tutorials.
Posted 7 years ago
If you're interested in working with Sketchup more, I have started posted tutorials for it in the Sketchup subforum.

Brilliant I will look them up . :xmasdrummer:
Posted 7 years ago
well done dm keep up good work this very useful <3
Posted 7 years ago
texturing spheres, i want to learn to do a perfect texture, i have tried to get tutorials on youtube they dont work, i want someone to link me a perfect textured sphere, lol. no long gaps that makes the texture stretch, i want to learn so bad, any takers? :bunny:
kakowolf12345 wrote:
texturing spheres, i want to learn to do a perfect texture, i have tried to get tutorials on youtube they dont work, i want someone to link me a perfect textured sphere, lol. no long gaps that makes the texture stretch, i want to learn so bad, any takers?

I have a technique I use for texturing a sphere. If you like, I could show you a screenshot of the final result and if you like it I can put the time into creating a tutorial.

@kakowolf12345

-- Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:23 am --

I created a tutorial on how I texture spheres here: viewtopic.php?f=77&t=11158