IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 7 years ago
D.M wrote:
I just reinstalled IMVULite to test this and did not receive the update dialog. Please re download IMVULite and do a fresh install.If that doesn't work I will reupload IMVULite.

Ok, gonna try it now and will be back in a few to let you know if it worked

-- Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:29 pm --

Did what you suggested, totally uninstalled IMVU from my pc inc registry clean and it worked fine, thanks very much for your help, just wanted to add that i did uninstall lite once before while i had the issue but it didnt resolve the problem, however this time i downloaded lite fresh and cleaned registry also.

Thanks for your help as always.
Posted 7 years ago · Author
AirbrushFX wrote:
Did what you suggested, totally uninstalled IMVU from my pc inc registry clean and it worked fine, thanks very much for your help, just wanted to add that i did uninstall lite once before while i had the issue but it didnt resolve the problem, however this time i downloaded lite fresh and cleaned registry also.Thanks for your help as always.

Glad it's working for you now. :)
Posted 7 years ago
Must I be VIP to submit products on IMVUlite?
Posted 7 years ago
Has something been created for a mac yet
T0nT0n wrote:
Has something been created for a mac yet

No, I do not use a Mac. There are no plans to port IMVULite to any other platform.
Posted 7 years ago
can you update imvulite to the newest version of imvu
prayas2 wrote:
can you update imvulite to the newest version of imvu

Unless IMVU pushes our a mandatory update, no. Maybe when my current projects are over.
Posted 7 years ago
Hi Don & everyone,
I clicked on the link to download the latest version of lite and got brought here. So, can you point me in the right direction so that I can download it?
Thanks
SirDark
SirDarkHart wrote:
Hi Don & everyone,
I clicked on the link to download the latest version of lite and got brought here. So, can you point me in the right direction so that I can download it?Thanks
SirDark

The download button is in the first post.