Question?

Emperor
by Emperor · 13 posts
7 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 7 years ago · Author
what best thing you can get for fixing up ur pc with problem like lagging making it super fast or w.e like tune up or something .... what you think best way with free trail that can do so much to ur pc that it will be fix again... im lagging badly.. o.o
Posted 7 years ago
Defragging your pc,freeing up disc space, disabling some of the background programs that you aren't using, many don't do any of those regularly. There are programs that claim to make a pc faster, but I have never used any.
But sometimes its just age, the older a pc gets, especially without regular maintenance, can make it lag faster.
Some Opt to do a clean install of the operating system, and for some it works, for others it doesn't.

It really depends on your pc, how old it is and whether it has regular maintenance, in my opinion.
Posted 7 years ago
Upgrade Your Laptop's Hard Drive to an SSD, if you don't already have one.
Posted 7 years ago
NekaLion wrote:
There are programs that claim to make a pc faster, but I have never used any.

Don't use "speed up my pc" program. 90% of the time they are trash programs that make things worse or they perform tasks that you can easily do yourself without having to install a 3rd party program.

NekaLion wrote:
Defragging your pc,freeing up disc space, disabling some of the background programs that you aren't using

This as well up updating your drivers, disabling Windows effects like window animations, disabling start up programs and services in msconfig and of course using IMVULite.

But when it comes to pc performance, the best thing you can do is benchmark your pc and figure out where the bottlenecks are and consider upgrading those parts if a software solution isn't available.
Posted 7 years ago
D.M wrote:
Don't use "speed up my pc" program. 90% of the time they are trash programs that make things worse or they perform tasks that you can easily do yourself without having to install a 3rd party program.

Good. glad I was right on that one, I assumed they were all bullshit, and did just what you said.

I guess I am smarter than the average bear huehuehue :panda12:
O_O bear..... i thought you were grizzly bear rawr!!!!!!!!XD
Hides nooooo