3 Word Story

MystikReaper
by MystikReaper · 799 posts
13 years ago in Social Games
Posted 7 years ago
Cedric wrote:
- And world ended.I think is time to review this story xD."I was going, Beat my meat, But suddenly come, A talking baby, Who shouting to, to his dog, got out dog!
He was schocked..., to see that, the dogs ass, and run to, the female chicken, He took the, hen up under, the table...and, sat her on..., the floor. Then,Then put some..., Soft Jazz Music, on the radio, Then he got, a bag of, love letters from, an old lover, He began reading, to his surprise, he wet himself,And walked over, to see the, Aliens destroying world, outside the window. He then ran, to get a, shotgun and grenades, to kill the, Aliens outside the, his window to,Call the devil, the devil said, you handle it, he then, went, back down to, his bdsm dungeon, where his concubine, mounted him widly, in exchange for, all his wealth.
MJ's ghost appeared, he then paused, and glared at, the bucket of, buttocks and said, touch my appes, with your tongue, then he started, to leave and, he was thinking,What he should, do with his, big banana when, all of the, women were asking, how you get, such big banana. Looks so yummy, and he said, the better to,Stick you with, the women moaned, and decided to, share his banana, In this way, he never felt, Pain in ass, And world ended."THE END.An innocent girl,

Adryan wrote:
- really you spent all that time gathering oll these posts? lol for what?
oh and game shouldn't end it's not ment to be ended
It's ment to be funny, so all of us who play it should try to make it as funny as posible.

Really Cedric, you had did this cause you couldn't sleep? grrrrrrrrr :roll: :awesome7:

-- Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:32 am --

NEW STORY -

Rain was pouring
Posted 7 years ago
was so dark
Posted 7 years ago
trying to make
Posted 7 years ago
her girlfriend's bed
Posted 7 years ago
and sprinkled the