King Falcon
by King Falcon · 27 posts
15 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 15 years ago · Author
yeah
Posted 15 years ago
Falcon, seriously.

You are the don of this family?
But I just see you posting spam and saying ''hi''.
so? Don't think I am just being lazy and doing nothing... I am working on Diplomatic Relationships with other mafias...

Also just saying hi is my trademark. I've been doing it since I got here.

Also Off-Topic IS the spam section naturally, and im not posting "spam" anywhere else....
Posted 15 years ago
Maybe this is his Filling The Tank Time and when he is ready we will feel the existance of the Great Mafias Leader.. :D :D Don on the other hand I guess made everybody feel "ohh he is in the forum and working if I have any question he would definetly find a solution"..but Falcon is a young blood of the family..He might have totally different way of manage things..We show respect and patience and when the time comes our demands will fill his life..Thats how a Leader serves his community..So I hope his silence is creating a powerful, productive, sincere and wise HeadMan for all of us..

:wink:

Its not neccesarily silence, I am on this forum at least 15 times a day and I read every new topic and respond to every private message, which quiet honestly is at least like 8 messages per day. And like 30 threads per day..

And like I said I'm a little behind the scenes right now, trying to make some new friends for our mafia.

Don's more active on this forum because quite honestly he has a bit more to say than I really do...
Posted 15 years ago
discusing about who do what isnt important in anyway so u better do something and not waste time cos that and big yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh love SPAMSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I am on it.