When I was young and stupid...

NEKALION
by NEKALION · 57 posts
7 years ago in Social Games
Posted 7 years ago · Author
@Kari - Lol that frog should've been glad it wasn't alive.

@Christian - I kinda wanna know what you did now, lol I never saw that movie :awesome15:

When I was young and stupid, my grandma gave me ants on a log. For all that don't know what that is its a celery stick with peanut butter, and raisins stuck on top. I thought they were real bugs due to the name. :awesome6:
Posted 7 years ago
Moondoggie wrote:
when I was young, i thought someone sat in a booth somewhere and changed the stop lights from green to red

OMG I THOUGHT THE SAME THING! well close xDDD WIWYAS I thought there was little people running back and forth in the stop lights to make them change

-- Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:18 pm --

WIWYAS I thought when someone said comatose I thought it was comatoast so I went around saying comatoast all the time. xD
MizzKitty wrote:
--WIWYAS I thought when someone said comatose I thought it was comatoast so I went around saying comatoast all the time.

Hey it DOES sound like that lol.
Posted 7 years ago
When I was young and stupid, I thought Mount Everest was located in Australia.
When I was young and stupid, I thought cat and mice always acted like Tom N Jerry :panda3:
Posted 7 years ago
When I was young and stupid, I super glued my hand to my head.
Posted 7 years ago
When I was young and stupid i use my moms makeup to put on my pillows then sleep with them.
When I was realllyyy young and stupid, I thought there was really a cootie shot :awesome11:
Posted 7 years ago
When I was young and stupid i taught i stab the tooth but it wus my dad in a fairy costume. who wus later rush to the Emergency room. :panda11: :panda11: