Warning About Skype!!!!!!!!

Emperor
by Emperor · 9 posts
7 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 7 years ago · Author
Anyone who has iphone cant log into skype...
this will happen on july 1.

more information....

site. is

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id304878510

explaining wat happen ill be do more research on it.. to see what happen

more information

https://www.windowscentral.com/skype-wi ... red-july-1

ill give you basic information... if you dont want to click on link

''Quote of Skype ''
We've noticed that you are, or previously were, using Skype on Windows Phone 8, Windows Phone 8.1, Messaging app for Windows 10 Mobile, Windows RT or a TV. We're sorry to inform you that we will be permanently retiring these versions of Skype. As a result, after July 1, 2017, you will no longer be able to sign in to these versions of Skype.
Posted 7 years ago
well that sucks :kat_emoji20:
ikr. :kat_emoji1:

-- Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:34 pm --

there site you can use call viber shrugs. it best number 4.... wanna try it out christian but we need to check on virus first..
Posted 7 years ago
This is fake news. Microsoft is not ending support for iPhones, nor IOS, nor Windows. The only thing Microsoft's Skype will no longer support are "windows phones" which were discontinued back in 2015. Considering most smart phones only designed to last 2 years, all of those 2015 windows phones are now breaking down from planed obsolescence. This move by Microsoft is a smart move business wise ... discontinuing support for outdated technology that is rare and getting more rare by the day. Microsoft and their customers are better off with Microsoft focusing development on platforms that people still use.
i can message from skype it self saying from july 1 in 2017.... ill sent you screen shot but i do believe you... o-o
Posted 7 years ago
AN0NYM0US wrote:
i can message from skype it self saying from july 1 in 2017.... ill sent you screen shot but i do believe you... o-o

That is just a message telling you to update skype to a newer version. Microsoft just came out with a new version of skype for iPhones.
Posted 7 years ago
I noticed today while skying a friend of mine to recieve text was no problem but he sent a video and when I clicked on the video as I normally do it asked me to relog in and when I did with the name and password i use for skype it told me I was wrong and then when I tried to reset my Password just thinking I may have forgotten it as well it is on my phone and I never log out of it. But then i get the mail to change it I did and then well I get another message in my mail box that someone is trying to change my Skype password. Go figure it was me and yet it did not recognize it as being me. So there is something hinky going on with skype
Posted 7 years ago
Esbeth wrote:
I noticed todaywhile skying a friend of mineto recieve textwas no problem but he sent a video and when I clicked on the video as I normally do it asked me to relog inand when I did with the name and password i use for skype it told me I was wrong and then when I tried to reset my Password just thinking I may have forgotten it as well it is on my phone and I never log out of it. But then iget the mail to change it I did and then well I get another message in my mail box that someone is trying to change my Skypepassword.Go figure it was me and yet it did not recognize it as being me. So there is something hinky going on with skype

I had the same thing happen just now with Skype. it wouldn't let me in at all and then for some reason, some of my friends like d.m and nekalion, it said I had to add them as a contact to even messaged them when I didn't even unfriend them. I'm not sure what that is about.
Posted 7 years ago
Well, I have a iphone, so that really doesn't affect me, however I do feel bad about the persons who own a windows phone though, I hope they can buy a new cellphone that supports skype or something :awesome10: