Watch 18+ youtube videos without an account

Jon™
by Jon™ · 45 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 7 years ago
DM for country restrictions, just relocate your IP, i have to try sometime this, too lazy press sign in button and the shit google collects By ur account is amazing
Posted 7 years ago
Well, I usually dont have a problem with that because on my youtube app on my cell doesn't have age restriction, the only thing that it says is to confirm that the video is + 18 age people, but I always wanted to not be bothered of loging in while watching videos on youtube in the PC, so Im going to give a try to this :kat_emoji16:
Posted 7 years ago
Tenente wrote:
Well, I usually dont have a problem with that because on my youtube app on my cell doesn't have age restriction, the only thing that it says is to confirm that the video is + 18 age people, but I always wanted to not be bothered of loging in while watching videos on youtube in the PC, so Im going to give a try to this

Hmm, you're saying the YouTube app doesn't require you to sign in to view age restricted videos?

I never bothered to try the app.
Posted 7 years ago
D.M wrote:
Tenente wrote:Well, I usually dont have a problem with that because on my youtube app on my cell doesn't have age restriction, the only thing that it says is to confirm that the video is + 18 age people, but I always wanted to not be bothered of loging in while watching videos on youtube in the PC, so Im going to give a try to thisHmm, you're saying the YouTube app doesn't require you to sign in to view age restricted videos?I never bothered to try the app.

Yes, if you download the youtube app, and try to go to a age restricted video, it will just pop up a warning that says that the video is 18+, and it asks you if you want to continue, you press ok, and done :dancingapple:
Posted 7 years ago
Now they have Redtube for those wishing to pay to view certain Videos and without advertisements every few minutes...I tell you society is money hungry to those that are well without means...