I N T R 0 D U C T I 0 N

SuccAFrenchFry
by SuccAFrenchFry · 13 posts
7 years ago in Introductions
Posted 7 years ago · Author

:awesome25: Hello! Im new to this community, so I guess Ill introduce myself! :awesome25:

Kek

:awesome4: I dont really have any special skills other than profile pics and stuff :awesome4:

You can call me... :fireworks: FrenchFry! :fireworks:

I have no idea why I picked that name

Im online alot and I hope to make some new friends!
:katheart6: :kat_emoji18: :katheart6:
Posted 7 years ago
SuccAFrenchFry wrote:
Hello! Im new to this community, so I guess Ill introduce myself! Kek I dont really have any special skills other than profile pics and stuffYou can call me... FrenchFry!I have no idea why I picked that nameIm online alot and I hope to make some new friends!

I shall call you frenchie if you do not mind i think that sounds cute :katheart2: .
Welcome to the family , it's so nice to see new faces and i am sure we will get along just fine . :kat_emoji18:
Posted 7 years ago · Author
I shall call you frenchie if you do not mind i think that sounds cute :katheart2: .
Welcome to the family , it's so nice to see new faces and i am sure we will get along just fine . :kat_emoji18:

Ofc I dont find! Thanks for the welcome, im also sure we'll get along! :awesome33:
:rainbowsheep:

Posted 7 years ago
:kat_emoji17: Welcome To The Nuthouse :kat_emoji17:
Posted 7 years ago
hello!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome!!!!!! everyone they call me ANONYMOUS for reason but.
im very friendly guy but im here for all if you ever down. im here to talk too.. i do teach lesson and help alot of people ^_^ my lesson are in gimp and creating <3
hacking lesson i will not do... cause alot people will use it for bad.
Posted 7 years ago
Hey, all those people above me are loco, but me I'm sane, I swear lol. :panda3:

Get acquainted with the rules and such: viewforum.php?f=2
Don't be afraid to post, if you know something we might not, tell us about it. Earn medits and play the lottery: points.php?mode=lottery

Welcome to our home, wipe your feet, no tracking poo on the rugs.
Posted 7 years ago
NekaLion wrote:
Hey, all those people above me are loco, but me I'm sane, I swear lol.

You are such a liar . You are the most loco of them all . And theres no wonder in that since you are our leader . :kat_emoji13:
Posted 7 years ago
Nikky Maxim wrote:
You are such a liar . You are the most loco of them all . And theres no wonder in that since you are our leader .

:panda18: I'm notttt, plus Christian dresses in drag and does the hula, he's clearly more loco :panda17:
Posted 7 years ago
Wow wow wow! hold on That's classified! don't be telling my business now. :kat_emoji1: :kat_emoji18:
Posted 7 years ago
welcome :panda1: im mrcode :panda6: ilove you (randomly) :panda7: enjoy your stay :panda10: :rainbowsheep: