10 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 7 years ago
Smarty wrote:
Hi guys.
I was hoping that someone could maybe help me find these badges:
Bryson Tiller
Kanye West
Michael EalyJ. Cole
theres a few others ive seen on a specific profile but i wouldnt know how to describe them. i attached a photo.

Smarty, if you are able to view avi's profile card with the badge you're interested in, simply right click on that badge and view image location. In that, there is a set of numbers CID after userdata. That is the owner of the badge. They may have badge on autogrant or via purchase.
Posted 7 years ago
This is so great for badge hunters like me. Thank you all for contributing your links. xD
Posted 7 years ago
i think i will spent next couple days badge hunting :awesome11:
Posted 7 years ago
Yay! I love this. I never really thoght about xD
Posted 7 years ago
ok well I am setting on 14,775 badges so far after going through her and collect what I had not already had...smh...

I also wish to share with you ...I fpeople like to havee just a whole badge to cover thier badges instead of all the individual ones you can go here http://avatars.imvu.com/Lord as he has full badge area coverage and they change randomly according to what holiday is around the corner.

Es :katheart3:
Posted 7 years ago
All the links are pretty great, I actually went to a lot of them and fetched myself a few badges here and there.
I also know, that there's a 'Badge Directory' at which you can search key words and badges with it will pop-up, I'm unsure as to whether outside links are allowed though, so I'll leave it to that. :awesome6:
Posted 7 years ago
This took a lot of work! Thank you for putting the time in to find all of these and split them up by category! I love badges, have a serious problem tbh, so this is great! Thank you again-
:kat_emoji14:
Posted 7 years ago
really good work on this tyvm for sharing ^_^