I got a promotion !

Nikky Maxim
by Nikky Maxim · 17 posts
7 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 7 years ago · Author
Basically i got called on thursday and was offered a job promotion and a pay raise .
I was a factory worker aka a operator working 3 shifts . 6 am to 2.30 pm . 2 pm to 10.30 pm and 10pm to 6.30 am .
In my new promotion i will be a technician . I have no idea what i will be working but i bet that i will only work one shift and i will be much happier and i will be making a lot more money .
I am so happy although i am sad to be leaving my colleagues that i worked for 2 years with .
It will most likely be a sausage party now but eh it's better to be the only female since that makes men want to help me the weak ol me :kat_emoji4: . Same with my college i was the only female in a 15 male group so yea i am used to the sausage fest .

I will now be a tehnician which makes me very proud of myself since i managed to do something with my degree .
Posted 7 years ago
:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: Wooooooooooooo!!
Posted 7 years ago
:fireworks: yay!!!!!!!!!!! :fireworks:
D.M wrote:
Congratulations! I don't know how you managed to work from 6am to 6am every day...

6 am to 2.30 pm but that lasted for a week then the other week 2 pm to 10.30 . then next week 10 pm to 6.30 am . But i was half dead by night shift .
Lost a lot of weight and patience lol .
Happy i got a promotion i feel like i deserved it .

-- Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:48 pm --

Thank you all . It does feel good to get somewhere better .
Life has been looking up to the better .
D.M wrote:
AH, I see. I thought you were working all 3 shifts at once each day.

I did work 16 hours for 2 weeks but that was so i could buy a new gaming chair lol . eh but at least now i won't need to work my ass off .
Posted 7 years ago
Congrats, Nikky! :panda1:

It's always nice when you get recognized for all of your hard work and get a promotion, especially one that's easier on you and pays you what you're worth.