Save Mass Photos from IMVU Albums

Celodrix
by Celodrix · 5 posts
7 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 7 years ago · Author
Hi friends,

Have been a while since I came to check this, but I always wondered how can I do to save the whole album instead of downloading 1 pic by 1.

Well today I discovered this method and hope everyone would see this a good one way to get them.

Now is not getting you as save whole album option but will give you the option to check which images you want from that album and where to save them, like folder name, and you can call that folder as your album name from imvu. And saving also a lot of time.

I didn't try on another browsers, only chrome.

1. You have to add this addon to chrome : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... bnkjhpaldj

2. Go to your imvu album and click on the Image Downloader Icon up on chrome bar : Image

3.Now you will see these options : Image

As you can see, there are 355 pics to download, you can select all of them or just which you want to save. Put any name you want for the folder and click download.

And in this way you save a lot of time using it to save your beloved albums from IMVU. I didn't think about it far now cuz I didn't need it, but now I want to do this just to be sure they won't dissapear or something with this whole imvu bugs.

Hope I got your attention with this and make sure you get them all xD.

And for downloading a video from any website (without youtube), just add this addon and you will get any video very fast xD (As a bonus) : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... jpinpmmpil

Thanx for your time.
Posted 7 years ago
Hey, thanks. That is indeed a very nifty way of doing it. I do member back in time using teleport i think the program name was to download multiple items at times. God, i don't member what the name was... i just member the icon having like 3 arrows downwards.
Posted 7 years ago
THIS IS A LIFE SAVER GEEZ I HAVE SOOO MANY PHOTOS
Posted 7 years ago
Life Saver !