Buy from disabled creators on IMVU

hammy0o
by hammy0o · 38 posts
7 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 7 years ago · Author
Adryan wrote:
i descovered a way to buy from disabled devsstep 1:add the product you want to your main account's wishlist.step 2:make a dummy account if you dont have a secondary account.step 3:transfer credits to that dummy account ( make sure the e-mail is verified).step 4:add the dummy account to your main account's friend list.step 5:login to the dummy account and gift the products to your main accountNote: this method only works if you know the disabled dev's name and search his\ her products with other means (basicly if you can find the product's link)enjoy

@_@
so complicated omg...
why would it be like this?
not fair! T.T
anyways thank you for finding the method.
Posted 7 years ago
@ichig0o

You can send the credits to a friend and have them gift it to you so you don't need to create an alt.
D.M wrote:
@ichig0oYou can send the credits to a friend and have them gift it to you so you don't need to create an alt.

good idea o;
thank you you too!
Posted 7 years ago
i tried to gift a disabled item dont work
Posted 7 years ago
seppohovi wrote:
My only advice, is to use T3DE. Otherwise, i do not know how you could get that item bought. Or find a look a like.
Is T3DE safe to use? Does imvu inc knows that you are using it?
Baller wrote:
seppohovi wrote:My only advice, is to use T3DE. Otherwise, i do not know how you could get that item bought. Or find a look a like. Is T3DE safe to use?Does imvu inc knows that you are using it?

What is T3DE? o;
Also still no sollution? :c
Posted 7 years ago
did they fix that or not?