The Introduction of Das Katze

Kupquake Katze
by Kupquake Katze · 10 posts
6 years ago in Introductions
Posted 6 years ago · Author
After much temptation and repeatedly meaning to join, I finally went ahead and did so. Needless to say, I do not regret it. I think it speaks volumes regarding how helpful and community-engaged everyone here is, compared to IMVU themselves or the snobbery of many VU-official pages, so hallo! But enough rambling, here is a little about me:

I am a cynical car-fanatic, airsoft enthusiast and casual gamer by the name of Viktoria, but Vikki, Vikk, Vee or Kitti are fine if you prefer. Seriously though, cars are an addiction for me and I am happy to chat about them basically anywhere and everywhere; same with airsoft. I also love dancing, which is random, but eh -- the joys of minor ADHD. I am also far from a nun, sexually speaking and in my humour (unless you could latex outfits, in which case <insert squeaking here.>

On a "useful" note, I consider myself an IMVU veteran, so let me know if I can help with anything in that department, excluding IMVU Next and Mobile, which I am hopeless with. I am also happy to model products and such if they are furniture or for a larger figure, so feel free to contact me if such is required.

Happy to be here! :dancingbannana:
Posted 6 years ago
Welcome to our community Viktoria, Vikki, Vikk, Vee, Kitti.

None of us our nuns, you'll fit right in.
Haha, thank you! Life is too short to lack a little humour or be too vanilla, right? :mrgreen:
Posted 6 years ago
this conversation is weird
Bankz wrote:
this conversation is weird

Not the Religious (or rather sacreligious! :innocent: ) type?
Posted 6 years ago
Hi Viktoria and welcome *waves* :rainbowsheep:
Thank you and hallo! <Smiles and waves back.>
D.M wrote:
@Kupquake KatzeWanna share your avi with us? viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10614

Of course! And I think there is at least a little sinner in everyone, Kitty. :innocent: