What's your favourite game...?

caligata
by caligata · 140 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 11 years ago
hmm I'll have to say....as of recent it's ether Batman: Arkham City or BattleField3 :D
Posted 11 years ago
skyrim is pretty cool
Posted 11 years ago
I loved Bio Shocked and I play Grand Theft Auto and Age of Empires
Posted 10 years ago
All the Bioshock games. I like the idea of the Bioshock series, Personally the underwater theme was my favorite. The sky totally surprised me. To me it wasn't as good. It just always kept me entertained. Assassins creed 3 was also a really good game. To keep it short there a plenty good games out there.
Posted 9 years ago
hmm, it's hard to pick one :P

Tales of series (Tales of Vesperia)
Zelda series (I really enjoyed skyward sword)
Metroid series (Super metroid)
Fire Emblem Series (FE: Awakening)
Posted 9 years ago
Kingdom Hearts (All those disney and FF references *drools*)
Final Fantasy series
Harvest Moon series
Zelda series
Guilty Pleasure Game: Animal Crossing
Posted 6 years ago
Well I have alot so I'll explain 1

Tf2
This game is just overall awesome graphics and all and they are still working on this which makes it even better tf2 is just overall outstanding it's a very popular game son steam as well the reason why I put this game is cause no other can top it except for one which you will see after this. This is what tf2 is.Team Fortress 2 (TF2) is a team-based multiplayer first-person shooter video game developed and published by Valve Corporation. It is the sequel to the 1996 mod Team Fortress for Quake and its 1999 remake, Team Fortress Classic. It was released as part of the video game bundle The Orange Box in October 2007 for Microsoft Windows and the Xbox 360.[1] A PlayStation 3 version followed in December 2007.[2] The game was released for Windows as a standalone entry in April 2008, and was updated to support OS X in June 2010 and Linux in February 2013. It is distributed online through Valve's digital retailer Steam, with retail distribution being handled by Electronic Arts.
Posted 6 years ago
My favorite game of all time is Fallout 3. I put so many damn hours into that thing it hurts my soul a little. but I was once top 100 in the world on call of duty: modern warfare two for the ps3. :tlasmug: I also love the story for starcraft, gameplay too. but storyline the most.
Posted 6 years ago
on computer i love the old game tropico 5 and tropico "pirate bay" ! :)
on xbox/x360 i love just dance many volume, Amped, tony hawk , bmx, mafia, halo1/2, nfs all volume, prince of persia, pgr :)
good game to you ! :)