BA DUM TSSS

Vanilje
by Vanilje · 12 posts
6 years ago in Introductions
Posted 6 years ago · Author
Hello everyone! I'm a newcomer as you've guessed already :tla2:
I honestly have no idea why I hadn't discovered this forum earlier (silly me!) :hothead:
But oh well better late than never!

My nickname is V so you can call me Ms V or just V :awesome25:
I'm quite shy at first but once I feel comfortable I become sort of a hyper chatterbox, so if you'd like to reach out to me please do cause it's unlikely that I'll go first due to me being the secret lurker/fangirl type :awesome36:

I've been around imvu for a little more than half a decade, started doing dp art about two and a half years ago though
I hope I can use everything I know to be of help to the community as much as possible!
And ofc I hope I can learn stuff as well (especially cyber security wise) :hehe:

My hobbies involve dancing, volleyball, watching anime + american and asian series and putting imvu products together into an outfit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My music choices are all over the place cause I like experimenting, like.. I literally listen from metalcore to bubblegum pop!

And.. that's about it! Thank you for taking the time to read this :rockout: PEACE
Posted 6 years ago
Welcome.. i also joined this forum fairly late.. but as you already stated "better late than never!" :kat_emoji17:
Enjoy your stay! :tla9:
Posted 6 years ago
Hey V! Welcome. Would love to see your DP artwork ;o
@iDoZeRiNo_ & LusieLover666 Thank you so much! I'm so glad I'm not the only one lol Thank god the community has been very accepting so far so I am feeling more comfortable :kat_emoji14:

@KayC Oh thank you dear! My style hasn't been very consistent all this time but I will gladly show a few recent examples :katheart7: (please be lenient, I'm drawing with my laptop's mouse lmao) https://sta.sh/21ulsh3zcryk
Posted 6 years ago
Ms_V wrote:
@KayC Oh thank you dear! My style hasn't been very consistent all this time but I will gladly show a few recent examples(please be lenient, I'm drawing with my laptop's mouse lmao) https://sta.sh/21ulsh3zcryk

Oh my gosh! I love your artwork. I purchase DPs from talented artists such as you are from time to time! How much do you charge for a single DP? And do you accept both imvu credits/paypal as a form of payment?
:panda34:
Ohh thank you so much for your kind words!! :katheart2: :katheart1: :katheart3: :katheart7:

Usually people pay me $5 USD for a single dp with simple animation
I'm not sure about the equivalent in credits but I do accept them :kat_emoji18: (Paypal is preferred though)
Feel free to pm me if you would like more info or perhaps order :bunny:
Posted 6 years ago
Just joined as well, and I wish I had done so sooner the same as you. Just wanted to say you have amazing work there.
Posted 6 years ago
Well Great im fairly New here to just signed up yesterday It's a pleasure to meet you
@Falkos Welcome to the forum as well! Thank you so much for your nice words :xmastime:
@BlackJack21 Nice to meet you too :awesome25: And welcome!

I believe you guys will adapt quickly cause the community is lovely! Also I would love to see your introductions to learn more about you :awesome34: