What's your favourite game...?

caligata
by caligata · 140 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 6 years ago
My favourite game would have to be Fortnite.
Most popular game right now and is still in beta
Similar to PUBG (PlayerUnknown BattleGrounds), however has a more cartoonish twist to it and you are able to build.
Posted 6 years ago
eh fave game?
heres my list

- Super mario bross
- Tekken
- CTR (Crash Team Bandicot) :awesome33:
- Age of empire
- Stronghold Crusader 1,2 ,3
- Rise of Nation
- Wining Eleven :awesome5:
- PES
- Harvest Moon
- Pointblank
- Zynga Poker
- Farmsville :awesome23:
- Asphalt 8 :Airbone
- GTA IV , V
- all COD series
- Battlefield 1,2,3,4
- The Witcher 3
- Skyrim V
- fallout
- Clash Of Clan
- Mobile Legend
- Ages Of Valor
- and some offline naughty 3d games like rapeplay etc :awesome40:
- and soon will be updated when i remember or find new games

:rockout:
Posted 6 years ago
I don't play games
I really like to do it in real life instead :drool
Posted 6 years ago
Killer1999 wrote:
I don't play gamesI really like to do it in real life instead

but u play imvu
:tlasmug:
Posted 6 years ago
GREY wrote:
but u play imvu

Most of us don't consider IMVU a "game". It's a place we go to express our creativity and socialize with/meet people.

Of course I guess RP could be considered a game if you're into that.
Posted 6 years ago
My fav game series is tekken but i like the tekken 7 most here.s storyline of it
After the events of Tekken 6, though Azazel was destroyed by Jin Kazama, the war between the Mishima Zaibatsu and G Corporation continues to ravage the world. The game's story is told from the perspective of a reporter whose wife and son are killed in the crossfire, leading him to begin writing an exposé on the Mishima Zaibatsu and G Corporation. Nina Williams leads the Zaibatsu in Jin's absence, attempting to locate him, but Heihachi Mishima takes advantage of the vacuum of power and forces Nina into submission, regaining control of the Zaibatsu. Heihachi makes a deal with Claudio Serafino, head of the powerful Sirius Marksmen organization, to help him expose his son, G Corporation head Kazuya Mishima, believing public opinion will shift in the Zaibatsu's favor if Kazuya's Devil Gene is revealed. Claudio senses a powerful force in the Far East that is unconnected to either Jin or Kazuya.

The reporter researches the Mishima family history, learning that Heihachi's coup against his father Jinpachi and the death of his wife Kazumi both occurred in the same year he threw his son Kazuya off a ravine. Meanwhile, the United Nations intelligence group has located Jin, but he evades capture long enough to be rescued by his half-uncle Lars Alexandersson. Lars takes Jin to recuperate at Violet Systems, where Jin's adoptive uncle Lee Chaolan has repaired Alisa Bosconovitch following her destruction in the previous game. The Zaibatsu attacks the compound, but the trio are able to secure Jin. The reporter, having rendezvoused with Lee and Lars, tries to kill Jin in his sleep, but is discouraged by Lars, who says Jin is the only person capable of stopping the conflict. According to Lee, the reason behind Heihachi fathering Lars was to confirm that he didn’t possess the Devil Gene, proving it originated from the Hachijos, Kazumi's family.
Posted 6 years ago
Hard for me to pick a single game, but I think can narrow it down to a top 3 and justify each. So, without further ado...

-Fallout 3/NV

In the case of FO3, it was my first Fallout and from the very get-go, the story, gameplay and "next-gen" graphics had me hooked - as did the epic quest to try and find some of that awesome power armour from the BoS member on the cover art! Hundreds of ours, scenarios, roleplays and builds played-out and not a single one regretted. I even cosplayed as a female merc from it. (Kind of lame, I know, but I loved the outfit.) As for FONV, the story was a little bit of a step back, as was the lack of combat by comparison, but I vastly enjoyed the gameplay -- higher damage values, rarer and more expensive loot, etc. Again, hundreds of hours to the same effect. ...This was before I modded either game as well. Modded FONV remains one of my favourite experiences with videogames.

-Grand Theft Auto Online/GTA V

While I was not a huge fan of the single-player aspect of things, this remains my most-played game of all-time, by a loud, brash (and almost pitiful) mile. I absolutely adored GTAO from the first day I stepped into it after finishing story mode. Granted, it has gone to shit now, but I still enjoy the core game itsself, if you can look past the cash-grabs and greed.

-NieR: Automata

This is my most recent of the bunch, but truely one of the most unique, gripping and gratifying games I have ever played. Simply put, it is stunning; in graphics, variety, value for money, story and style. Admittedly, the game brought me to tears thanks to it's gripping story tugging on the heart strings and I am not fully done with it yet, but it has been such an enjoyable experience that it bumped up to my best game of 2017. I am not usually one for Japanese games even, but it is astounding.

Synopsis

So, those are my top three, for varying reasons, but all of which hit pretty close to home and my great videogame experiences. I hope it was an enjoyable read. I could throw some shout-outs to the original Deus Ex, the Motorstorm series, Full Auto 2, Unreal Tournament 99, the entire Half Life series, as well as Doom 2016. (Seriously, Doom 2016 was fucking awesome and my top game of 2016.)
Posted 6 years ago
any game i can heavily mod or customize like mortal kombat ag, skyrim, sims >x> animal crossing
Posted 6 years ago
Favorite game(s) of all time? Here's my list! (Ranked, 1-5)
5. Mafia III, it's just a great game. Kind of similar to Grand Theft Auto but even better!
4. FIFA, I don't want to but in every FIFA that I enjoyed so I use FIFA as the topic for every one of them, great games!
3. Minecraft, well.. sure it is old, but damn that is a great game to be honest.
2. Hitman, a surprisingly good game. It's a little short but during the time you play it, it's great fun.
1. And to the final.. FARCRY!! Yes boys and girls, one of the best games ever in my opinion, very well made.
Posted 6 years ago
Locking this topic. It's really old now. If you want to talk about your favorite games make a new post.