The Mafia Shop

Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 75 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 7 years ago
for me the medits would be great idea, since i have falled way behind and want to catch up quick on my stuff, time is essential matter which i dont have much, how about matching the medits to the creds like 1k medits is 1k credits or something like that, other than that, im fine n dandy with this
Posted 7 years ago
I love the Mafia Shop, except for the fact I am tight with my medits! :awesome11:
Posted 6 years ago
The Medits system is if you ask me, way more straight forward then that of the credit system in IMVU
Posted 6 years ago
BlackJack21 wrote:
The Medits system is if you ask me, way more straight forward then that of the credit system in IMVU

We try to keep it that way. You earn medits by contributing to our community, taking part in the lottery and the occasional contests. Said medits can then be spent on account customization, sex products off the market and future features.
Posted 6 years ago
And if you’re lucky enough you can wind up with minus three million medits.

I loved the Medit shop when I was frequently here.
Posted 6 years ago
BloodLustD wrote:
And if you’re lucky enough you can wind up with minus three million medits.I loved the Medit shop when I was frequently here.

How'd that happen?
Posted 6 years ago
DataMine wrote:
BloodLustD wrote:And if you’re lucky enough you can wind up with minus three million medits.I loved the Medit shop when I was frequently here.How'd that happen?

You’re the administrator, why’re you asking me? :awesome30:

Though I can’t remember if it happened on purpose because of something I said.

Wouldn’t really know since I’ve been gone so long, laughed at it for awhile earlier when I logged in.
Posted 6 years ago
BloodLustD wrote:
You’re the administrator, why’re you asking me?Though I can’t remember if it happened on purpose because of something I said.Wouldn’t really know since I’ve been gone so long, laughed at it for awhile earlier when I logged in.

Because negative medits are not always the result of an admin's punishment. You can go into the negatives if you do a lot of heavy editing for example.

Plus it's also possible something bugged out in which case I would like to know about it.
Posted 6 years ago
DataMine wrote:
BloodLustD wrote:You’re the administrator, why’re you asking me?Though I can’t remember if it happened on purpose because of something I said.Wouldn’t really know since I’ve been gone so long, laughed at it for awhile earlier when I logged in.Because negative medits are not always the result of an admin's punishment. You can go into the negatives if you do a lot of heavy editing for example.Plus it's also possible something bugged out in which case I would like to know about it.

I was just teasing, I assume something bugged out I remember it happenening once or twice a long time ago and needing it to be fixed, but I also remember joking around with you at one point about having negative Medits. I don’t know to be honest, I haven’t been around in so long because I couldn’t remember my login details.