Introduce myself

Lid0n Gamer
by Lid0n Gamer · 4 posts
6 years ago in Introductions
Posted 6 years ago · Author
Hai everyone ^^ im Lidon and i am mostly an artist. i do some graphic design stuff such as icons, profile pictures and have tried my hand in retextering imvu meshes. nice to meet everyone here and this site so far has proven very useful since i joined! :katheart4:
Posted 6 years ago
:vdaycat: :vdaycat: Welcome to the Mafia... :vdaycat: :vdaycat:

A few things to get you started and on your way here.... Please make sure you read the threads about Mafia rules as well as Who the Staff are. THese will come in handy from time to time. Also here we have what are called Medits which is the mafia Currency.

What you do with these are you can bank them, you can buy fancy glowing names or simply colored names, you can buy permissions to access other threads, as well as buy medals, and then as well Icons to place under your pics to feel different. Gaining Medits you would have to read the Threads mostly those that are current versus 4 year old threads and respond to them, give yoru opinion or ask questions to get a better clarification on them. Also if you have a question that you would like the answer to feel free to start a Thread but post it under the Appropriate Area. Also if you are skilled in anything or have something to offer then please feel free to post in a thread again making sure it's the appropriate area as well as if you can do tutorials to help others out. Each time that you post depending on much you post word wise in a thread your medits start to add up. Now as well as that we have the Lottery which you can buy up to 10 tickets with your medits in order to win the lottery.

Also we have what is called Karma when you feel that someones information has been informative or that thier services have helped you out Please take the time to give them some Karma as this is a way of letting others know that they have been helpful or have produced products that are reliable.

Again, We welcome you enjoy and Have fun...WOO HOO

ES :tlatakenote: