IMVU Room Finder

DataMine
by DataMine · 184 posts
7 years ago in Premium IMVU Tools
Posted 6 years ago · Author
Update 11/28/2017

Updating the Room Finer in a new language with a new UI has been a far more challenging task than originally anticipated. Combined with some major family issues that popped up recently this program has been delayed many times.

The Room Finder is about 85% complete. There are some issues with the UI I need to work out but the biggest thing holding the update back is implementing the room information. I'm trying to come up with a clear yet convenient way of displaying the room name, occupant count, ap/vip status etc. The hardest part is figuring out how to display the occupant list.

I'll put a few more hours into it today and see what I can get done.
Posted 6 years ago
ETA on this @DataMine
Hydra wrote:
ETA on this @DataMine

No idea, could be a couple days or a couple months. Depends on how smoothly the rest of the work required goes and whether or not I have interest in working on it.
Posted 6 years ago
Does it show the private rooms the person was, is in but a room not from them but someone else? it would be spectacular
arckstyle wrote:
Does it show the private rooms the person was, is in but a room not from them but someone else? it would be spectacular

It shows whatever rooms a person has created throughout their lifetime on IMVU up until recently.
Posted 6 years ago
Right now I'm working on fixing up the search code
Posted 6 years ago
Does this programme allow you to see the person, if he/she is in a private rooms in the DND mode showing offline also?