IMVU Room Finder

DataMine
by DataMine · 184 posts
7 years ago in Premium IMVU Tools
Posted 6 years ago · Author
@RayBans

I am not working on this program till after the update to our market is finished. Which is roughly 80% complete.
Posted 6 years ago
Can I get this with medits?
Posted 6 years ago
Where do I sign up to be a beta tester for this program? Or how does this work when the program is fully complete? :tlatakenote:
@Zai

When I'm ready to release a beta I will PM people who have show interest in beta testing who I feel I can trust and will give me valid feedback.

When I'm ready to sell it I will send a PM to everyone who has expressed interest to me informing them that it's for sale.
Posted 6 years ago
cool :tlahappypoint: i will be waiting
Posted 6 years ago
I'd love to beta test products if i could. Just let me know I'm game.. thanks!

DataMine wrote:
@ZaiWhen I'm ready to release a beta I will PM people who have show interest in beta testing who I feel I can trust and will give me valid feedback.When I'm ready to sell it I will send a PM to everyone who has expressed interest to me informing them that it's for sale.
We've reached a point in the market update where I have some free time. I've decided to dedicate that free time to working on the Room Finder.

The Room Finder is pretty close to being done already. There's a few things I need to do and unfortunately they are kinda big because they require a lot of research into a lot of boring behind the scenes stuff dealing with WPF and MVVM design patterns.

But it won't be long now. I hope everyone who's offered to beta test is still available. I'm gonna need you guys soon.
Posted 6 years ago
@DataMine
what exacally involves in the beta testing, ive never done anything like this before but would like to try it out if you need people