hmmm

MJK_is_my_GOD
by MJK_is_my_GOD · 2 posts
6 years ago in Introductions
Posted 6 years ago · Author
just signed up today, laughed at the sexual emojis, and spent WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much time and effort making an avatar out of the "no avatar" picture and clipart. hmm... so yeah, I used to be an IMVU developer more than ten years ago (meaning I was a teenager, so most, if not all of my products are REALLY shitty), and now I make custom content for the sims 4. it's so funny how deformed the IMVU avatars look compared to the sims.
Posted 6 years ago
@MJK_is_my_GOD
WELCOME...Take a look around make sure you read the Rules and TOS for the madia as well as sign that you have get to know who your staff are in case you need something. On Mafias there is a currency that you earn from posting in threads, it is called Medits. You can get these posting in threads or creating a new thread in the appropriate area as well as doing tutorials threads. When posting in thread please make sure that your responses are not yep or ok , single words at least post a full sentence. As this helps you gain Medits more then just a simple answer. Also you will notice on your profile that you can give or take Karma away from a person. This is mainly used for purchases done in Mafia but then hey If someone helps you in a way then throw a couple thier way as it is a way of letting others know that they are a good person to turn to when buying things as well as the help that they can provide. Mafia also has VIP which for a small cash donation you can achieve or with 5k of medits you can purchase but also you have to have a certain amount of Posts to also recieve VIP. What this does for you is give you access to other areas that are within the Mafia. There are also other ranks that you can view and thier cost in the Medit shop. As well while you are there check out the cool name colors. You can buy the glowing outline name or the basic flat color name to make you stand out amongst others. Now also there are PRBs that you can purchase as well with medits. It takes a while to get used to the threads and where they are but if ever in douby use the handy search tool up in the right hand corner as well as use the shout out box to ask whoever is online at that moment. There is also a Lottery that every 3 days is done and what you do there is purchase the tickets with medits and then wait to see if your name comes up if so you win the jackpot and it restarts over again. This is handy when you want to make alot of Medits to get things with. Also there is the Bank that you can keep on hand what ever you want and then deposit the rest into the Bank. Up to you.

Well that should be a basic overlook and welcome package to get you started, I'm Es and if you need help give me a shout or a PM and I will get back to you. Enjoy your time here Welcome and Goodluck ..

ES :tlasmug: