IMVU Room Finder

DataMine
by DataMine · 184 posts
7 years ago in Premium IMVU Tools
Posted 6 years ago · Author
@VilaTronic
Basically just using the program, looking for bugs and telling me if the program ui is good enough or annoying to use.
Posted 6 years ago
@DataMine
Add me to the list of Beta Testers if there is room for another? I would really like to participate and see this project become a product. :)
This project is already a program. I was selling it for a few months. It just needs to be updated to a new design pattern with a new UI and some bug fixes. That's what the beta testing will be for.
Posted 6 years ago
@DataMine
I didn't mean to disrespect your program by demoting it to a project DM. Was not my intent if it came across that way. I would still like to be added to the list if there's room. I have been waiting for this since I saw that it was no longer available since I have a semi-urgent use for it in mind and would really like to test it's potential - lol.

Respect always!
No offense taken. Just letting you know in case you thought the Room Finder was just an idea I've been working on for two years.
Posted 6 years ago
@ DataMine I would also be interested in assisting with beta testing. Even alpha stage testing if you happen to need it lol.
@Xacto
Sure thing.

Right now I'm working on cleaning up the code and learning a couple things with databinding radio buttons to an enum, it's proving difficult so it's taking extra time.
Posted 6 years ago
@DataMine I've never beta tested but i'm very interested in this program so i'd like to help if u need more testers. Thank you
Posted 6 years ago
I'm interested in this room finder program
pls. let me know if you want tester
or if program ready for sale ^^
Posted 6 years ago
DataMine wrote:
@Xacto Sure thing.Right now I'm working on cleaning up the code and learning a couple things with databinding radio buttons to an enum, it's proving difficult so it's taking extra time.
I'm here to test anything you need testing. You have my word already prior.