Credit Limits

smykey33
by smykey33 · 18 posts
6 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 6 years ago
It's random for everyone and if not mistaken, imvu has put in a new tos to lower down the amount of credits you can transfer because they figure out people were selling credits still. However, there are methods to still sell credits.
Posted 6 years ago
Killanoise wrote:
It's random for everyone and if not mistaken, imvu has put in a new tos to lower down the amount of credits you can transfer because they figure out people were selling credits still. However, there are methods to still sell credits.

yea i know with stickers method u know any other?
Posted 6 years ago
Some of the mainstream Creators they acquire so many credits and if they have not opted for the cash option but the credits option there are some that do still sell thier credits to others under the table. I wish I could list who but to protect them from fall out I would rather not. Simply look at the big names out there and Inbox them and ask if they are. They will either say no or ask you a question to make sure you are not trying to bust them. I will look for other possibilities shortly and post them if I find them.

Es
Posted 6 years ago
Honestly I'm one of those creators who have been screwed over after the credit resellers program was annihilated.
I would NEVER opt for the cash option as I don't get the full amount. I mostly hoard my credits and I have a small group of regulars that I sell to. But honestly I actually have quite a bit of excess and I don't dare to solicit for more customers/don't know where to ask as I want to make sure everyone's accounts stay safe.

I have customers who have previously inboxed me asking for creds on imvu, but I don't think that is safe?
I don't really know if IMVU is able to track messages in our inbox so whenever someone asks I mostly ignore them or change the topic and ask them if they have some other chat app that I can contact them with.
Posted 6 years ago
A newbie on imvu can.t transfer credits until the acc is 1 month old and the limit is 10k a day for me

-- Sat May 05, 2018 2:06 pm --

smykey wrote:
Ok, I have 2 creator accounts both are level 4 and allowed to send 25k per day. I just have tried everyday to send 25k for the last week now and it says I have reached daily limit or monthly limit. I would not think a level 4 creator should have such a low limit... Does anyone know how many you can send per month at level 4? I also have other accounts but they only allow me to send 10k per day and have also reached monthly limits it appears. I know imvu is trying to cut down on credit resellers but this it a bit sad. They are making it bad on everyone not only us trying to resell but others that want to send credits for artwork and so on. I was curious if there are any methods to boost credit sending? Does anyone have any suggestions on this? The only thing I could think o was to make a few alt noob accounts and wait 2 weeks to be able to send them. then I could have 5 or so noobs that can send 10k per day. I am not sure. Any other suggestions?
It.s a good idea to make 5 or 10 noob aaccounts and wait for a month and send credits in them with 10 accounts you.ll be able to send 100k a day
Posted 6 years ago
@smykey
You can try and make the noob accounts and wait for a month (lately they can't transfer credits before 30 days have passed, it's tested).
That way you can send more credits per day but you still won't know what their limits per month would be which I assume would be far lower than older accounts.
It's still worth a try though!
As
@Esbeth
quoted from the imvu forums, you can file a ticket to get credits transferred. However, I doubt that they will tell you what your monthly limits are.
I tried that and they evaded saying they would transfer the credits for me in case of inconvenience and then closing the case.
Perhaps it's up to the agent that will handle it, I'm not sure...
Posted 6 years ago
@Adryan

Imvu mafia. That's what I do. I make art sometimes or I earn credts. And when I have atleast 5k I sell them on mafias

And If it's more than my limit which is 6k a day, I simply got ot help ticket and say " I wanna send "insert amount here" because I'm paying for art ( or some b.s you can come up with). They take too damn long so it's better to just wait the 24 hours ._." imvu has gone down hill with there replies so I try not to go to them. If you have vip then you are fricken golden.
Posted 6 years ago
I've been trying on and off recently... I'm tier 6 and so far looks like I can send 75k per day. But i dont know if I keep sending 75k, if there will be another limit reached.

Because there was once after I hit the limit, and I kept getting the limit reached message for like 2-3weeks afterwards. So there may also be some sort of monthly limit in place.