Free dps - for a limited period of time- example added

Jhope
by Jhope · 36 posts
6 years ago in Graphics Design
Posted 6 years ago · Author
join.me/softyuki my joinme (:
Posted 6 years ago
@Jhope
Whats the Join me for ? and its also a dead link when going to it.
NullData wrote:
@Jhope Whats the Join me for ? and its also a dead link when going to it.
NullData wrote:
@Jhope Whats the Join me for ? and its also a dead link when going to it.

joinme its a program where you can watch me live while i draw! you can access thru my personal link and i have to accept so you can join and watch, you can watch it on your phone as well with their app. but i didnt got any request to join, im currently offline i can update my status here if u want to watch
Posted 6 years ago
@Jhope
LOL i know what Join.me is i was asking what was the URL for like what were you doing. then i said your URL was a dead link and didn't work. :tlatakenote:
NullData wrote:
@Jhope LOL i know what Join.me is i was asking what was the URL for like what were you doing. then i said your URL was a dead link and didn't work.

the link was dead bc i was offline in the moment you clicked prob ^^
Posted 6 years ago
Jhope, are you still doing DPS in that case? And by any chance did you accept mine? :tlaconcerned:
Integrity wrote:
Jhope, are you still doing DPS in that case? And by any chance did you accept mine?

yeah im still accepting, i just might take a bit bc i still focous on private comissioned orders and so, but ill do it anyway! i like ur screenshoot.
Posted 6 years ago
Jhope wrote:
Integrity wrote:Jhope, are you still doing DPS in that case? And by any chance did you accept mine? yeah im still accepting, i just might take a bit bc i still focous on private comissioned orders and so, but ill do it anyway! i like ur screenshoot.
Thanks, take as much time as you need.
Integrity wrote:
Jhope wrote: Integrity wrote:Jhope, are you still doing DPS in that case? And by any chance did you accept mine? yeah im still accepting, i just might take a bit bc i still focous on private comissioned orders and so, but ill do it anyway! i like ur screenshoot. Thanks, take as much time as you need.

tyty

-- Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:32 pm --

Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
Free double penetration?

thats not available at this moment im expensive af. :tla2: