Hobby!

Temptation
by Temptation · 4 posts
5 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 5 years ago · Author
Hi guys!

I'm really corious to know what are your hobby.
Personally I do several things.

As I mentioned in other post I love astronomy but I don't want to elaborate on this subject.

I practice synchronized swimming : it is really challenging but give me so much satisfaction, especially if you are a good team like mine and you win medals :)
I spend 4 hours everyday for training (sunday excluding). It takes a long time but like any passion you have to love it.

On my free day (sunday) I usual woke up earlier and go to run for about 2 hours. I do nearly 8 km in these 2 hours.

In the night, obviusly, I like do sex :P
Doing sex is necessaryif you want to feel good with yourself and the world, no? Hihihi

In the past I liked climbing mountains but a day I gave up because I was falling without security rope and I was scared then I decided to gave up.

That's would be all... if I remember other I'll edit this post^^

Kiss kiss

Alice
Posted 5 years ago
you have some interesting hobbies My hobbies are gaming singing and decorating all are very satisfying to me but I do nothing as interesting as you do. I do covers for my personal use far to shy to post them anywhere but I enjoy it. Gaming is awesome I practice my skills in any game (I play fortnite, sims 4, gta online, cod...etc.)
I love designing and decorating rooms and I have so many wonderful ideas for tumblr inspired rooms that I create on sims and will later post on tumblr.

Much loves hunx no negative vybesss
Posted 5 years ago
Growing Marijuana. It just became legal in our state. I have been growing and preparing to buy lot's of machines to make extracts with also. I got my medical card about 3 months ago. :) It's nice to blaze and not worry about cops now. :)
Posted 5 years ago
gaming watch film and playing soccer