What Do You Do On IMVU?

nulldata
by nulldata · 105 posts
7 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 6 years ago
I know it's childish but I just like arguing with these internet gangsters. It's really funny
Posted 6 years ago
I just hop from one room to another, because most of VU rooms are dead, the modd are either afk or have no idea how to start a conversation, yet they still get the urge to kick you out of their chatrooms, I usually hang in AP rooms, IMVU is an everyday thing, I just get online at night mostly, but sometimes it becomes stressful, I had several breaks for a month or less then I definitely comeback because I got a couple if people I actually talk to.
Posted 6 years ago
Hmmm, At first I used to just hangout in chat rooms & socialize, I wasn't really into the roleplaying. I used to just get girls skype/instagram & chat. Now im not really interested in socializing with anyone I meet on IMVU outside of IMVU, I roleplay & im always in-character. It makes IMVU more fun to me! When im not roleplaying im shopping ahah. I literally dressup on IMVU for fun. It'll always amaze me how we can create real life namebrand products on IMVU.

-- Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:07 am --

GenericName wrote:
I know it's childish but I just like arguing with these internet gangsters. It's really funny
Same here aha
Posted 6 years ago
Took a moment to read through what people do now n days..

Years ago i had a group of friends and we pretty much did what imvu was for. chatting and played around with the silly poses n themeed rooms..

But now i mostly park my avi while i dev stuff.
Idk what teens do for fun tho.
Posted 6 years ago
mmmm... sometimes i join some chat rooms to see if i can get new ilegal products like shorts with dick trigger or trying to convince some room owners to sell or share some info about bm rooms and how to get them on imvu store otherwise just trying new outfits and buying new stuff...
Posted 5 years ago
I go in rooms and whisper out the active folks. #SocialEngineering.

Other than that, I just cash out on products that suit my aesthetics.
Posted 5 years ago
I chill in chatrooms and or I am just on the home screen all day till someone I know messages me or invite me either friend or stranger I really reply to everyone
Posted 5 years ago
I usually just park on IMVU in ThePurge. I tend to make more credits in sales when I am online so I stay online 24/7. I mostly just park unless I see something that catches my eye then I have fun troll, flirt, and many other things. I am one of those type of people when you meet you never know what you will get. ;P
Posted 5 years ago
I'm making friends. troll sometimes, you know. :)
Posted 5 years ago
I mostly message friends and go to chat rooms that I frequent to talk to people. I also dress up my avatar a lot. By far my favorite thing to do is annoy my friends by sending them messages with random noises written out. They love it though. Ha ha. More recently, I've been helping my IRL friend get into IMVU. She was skeptical at first, but we both love dressing up IRL, so this was the next best thing. We constantly text each other anyway, but IMVU has provided another way for us to communicate.