Needed urgent clarification on this matter

Abseus
by Abseus · 8 posts
5 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 5 years ago · Author
Hey
Today my vip ( 3 months paid ) expired, dunno how and why because i paid for it a few weeks ago.

Despite that, I didn't had access to the live chat because you know, is for vip only so i didn't wanted to submit a ticket because it would took some time to get an answer from the staff.

So i went to the shop and i tried to buy a vip membership from the shop and when i clicked checkout it showed me that i was about to pay with a older paypal account ( which was blacklisted ) and quick clicked X so it won't charge me, then i bought the membership with my good account ( not blacklisted ) wich i usually do payments. The problem is that the payment with the blacklisted account shows in my order history as incomplete ( of course ).

I have to mention that i earn money from my sales and IMVU is strict with those wo earn money.

This could affect my account ? Can I get banned ? I repeat, the transaction didn't go through.
Posted 5 years ago
I don't foresee it being an issue since you canceled it even though it shows up in the transaction log. If you want to be on the safe side you could transfer whatever credits you have off the account and backup any information you don't want to lose.
DataMine wrote:
I don't foresee it being an issue since you canceled it even though it shows up in the transaction log. If you want to be on the safe side you could transfer whatever credits you have off the account and backup any information you don't want to lose.

Well there is any possibility that they will look in my transaction log and be like
'' hmmm an incompleted transaction, let's see...
Oh, another paypal account ? Let's check...
Ooooh it's blacklisted *poof disabled* ''
Posted 5 years ago
With IMVU there's a possibility they will ban you for any reason they can come up with. Not much you can really do about it except backup your data and transfer your credits then wait a week or two.
@DataMine
So there is no posibility that paypal account got linked to my imvu account since the payment wasn't made right ?
Still, that blacklisted paypal account was and is still used to pay for vip on another imvu account besides mine.
Posted 5 years ago
I can't say for sure how linked it is to your account. At the very least the PayPal account is in your transaction history in their database. Whether or not that's enough cause for concern I can't say.

However, I do suggest backing up your data and maybe not using the account for a while since you are concerned about it.
Posted 5 years ago
DataMine wrote:

I agree. Backing up your data is always a good idea.
@Don Von Alpha Dom
Well, i do have my files so there is no worry about. The only thing i should worry about now are my money from my IMVU account.