What's the point of crashing people?

Hydra
by Hydra · 15 posts
5 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 5 years ago
they even spam the laughing...…...what sucks...is they annoying but I also thinking creating...script to if they crash code the fit they have will get losted to due deleted product they got rid of for crashing us LOL basically anti crash script that deleted script and whole fit for being jerk.. for fellow imvu community.
Posted 5 years ago
This is why the IMVU client needs an auto-mute list - a list you can add people to who use crash products, so they are muted as soon as they enter a chat with you.

On a brighter note, have you tried to use IMVU Lite to mute the person who is crashing you? That should keep them from crashing you during the chat you are in.
Posted 5 years ago
I do use the IMVU Lite version client. Well I have been crashed on IMVU lite version too becasue I never muted someone who use crash code because till i know he uses crash code the deed is done. But either way did not know muting an individual could help to prevent it. I'll give it a go. Thanks
Posted 5 years ago
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
This is why the IMVU client needs an auto-mute list - a list you can add people to who use crash products, so they are muted as soon as they enter a chat with you.On a brighter note, have you tried to use IMVU Lite to mute the person who is crashing you? That should keep them from crashing you during the chat you are in.
hey don I totally see what you saying...but crash code.. still goes throught that. that worse part.

-- Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:09 pm --

they still in ur room no matter what.
Posted 4 years ago
No point to crash people it's really silly its better find another way to have fun I hate crasg