xD im going on anime spree

Bankz
by Bankz · 9 posts
5 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 5 years ago · Author
watching about 7 anime mangas all seasons and episodes
Posted 5 years ago
Any of the animes that are good to watch so far and you would recommend? I am a big fan of anime too lol
Posted 5 years ago
Gran blue. Its a comedy anime so far my best
Posted 3 years ago
more than 30 years. When I started, watching anime there was no way to watch it in the USA except having friends in Japan tape programs off television and send them to you. If you had one friend who understood enough Japanese to tell you what was going on, you were lucky. Manga were available only in import shops and of course they were in Japanese. Only a few anime series had made it to American TV and they were badly edited and dubbed. If you had told me that by the year 2000 you would be able to watch hundreds of anime series on TV both dubbed and subtitled, and buy translated manga in regular bookstores , I wouldn’t have believed you. Times have become so much better for anime fans.

Source: https://www.quora.com/How-long-have-you ... hing-anime
Posted 3 years ago
Waiting on my friend to finish Tokyo Ghoul Season 2. Ik it's an old anime but lmao. I doubted and some people sorta spoiled it for me. etc. I did the same thing for Sword Art Online, And other anime. Untill i actually watched them. They were all good including tokyo ghoul i started watching it in the beginning of September on the 13th or 16th I'm actually addicted to it. So that's my anime spree. Sometimes I wish to become a ghoul lol.

Also, keep a note my favorite song from tokyo ghoul is White Silence Check it out it's a good song and calm.
Posted 3 years ago
also love anime
Posted 3 years ago
i Reccommend you to watch escape it's on Netflix it's a good anime.
Posted 3 years ago
Demon Slayer if you haven't watched it yet. It's relatively short and a new season is coming out soon after the movie. Also My Hero Academia, but I'm sure you've already seen it lol. Love the story and characters. All Might is my fave!