My theory on why uber should be regulated or banned

Playboi_back
by Playboi_back · 3 posts
5 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 5 years ago · Author
It should be regulated by the state governments. No city including NYC should have regulation power except the state Uber has scammed millions of passengers and drivers to be billionaires. With low ball fares, High percentage rates and the claim drivers to be independent contractors. So why is Uber allowed to make the prices and take what they want. Once you make drivers independent contractors Uber should lose the right of pricing rides. Oops sorry Uber drivers are independent contractors they should make the prices. Maybe they should make drivers employees and pay correctly and stop scamming drivers
Posted 5 years ago
@Don Von Alpha Dom

It's not the customers who get fucked over by Uber, it's the drivers. Also, Uber engaged in a lot of unethical business practices to get where they are now. Their app gathers personal information on you, your friends, family and any nearby strangers by using your phone to connect to any nearby device. On top of all that their prices are ridiculous where I live. I try to use Uber as little as possible.