IMVU Needs?

HURT
by HURT · 10 posts
5 years ago in Off Topic
Poll

What types of things do we need more of on IMVU?

More Male Clothes 20%
20%
More Female Clothes No votes
Themed Matching Clothes 40%
40%
Unique Accessories 40%
40%
Rooms! never enough rooms No votes
Posted 5 years ago · Author
As a dev i make what i enjoy wearing.. but what about you all... what do you want to see more of?
Posted 5 years ago
@HURT

I would like to see more hair meshes, especially male meshes. Pretty saturated, the new ones look very similar between them as well. This is a thing I plan to learn sometime, the more people creating meshes, the more options people have to feel better with their avatar.

I'm sure that clothes play a huge role in this as well, another thing that is being pretty lame on the male part. The best side of shop gotta be the female side. So much options.
Ubiytsa wrote:
@HURTI would like to see more hair meshes, especially male meshes. Pretty saturated, the new ones look very similar between them as well. This is a thing I plan to learn sometime, the more people creating meshes, the more options people have to feel better with their avatar.I'm sure that clothes play a huge role in this as well, another thing that is being pretty lame on the male part. The best side of shop gotta be the female side. So much options.

@Ubiytsa

I actually agree with you, i use a male and a female avatar and shopping for my male is a pain sometimes.. TBH though.. Male items dont sell very well at all. nothing compared to female items anyway. i have yet to experiment with meshes I would LOVE to learn i just haven't had an opportunity for anyone to show me or for me to figure it out. Thank you for your message!!
Posted 5 years ago
@HURT

I agree.
People like to say that happens because women buy way more than what they need or come to use. xD
Ubiytsa wrote:
@HURTI agree.
People like to say that happens because women buy way more than what they need or come to use.

@Ubiytsa

haha i wont lie.. in my case 100 % truth right there lol
Posted 5 years ago
@HURT

Nothing to be ashamed of. Just as there are women like this, there are guys like me. I love to gift my girl with everything she desires.
Posted 5 years ago
lol (Unique Accessories) one day ima bring this into existence.
Ubiytsa wrote:
@HURTNothing to be ashamed of. Just as there are women like this, there are guys like me. I love to gift my girl with everything she desires.

@Ubiytsa

Lucky Girl ^^

Thirteen100 wrote:
lol (Unique Accessories) one day ima bring this into existence.

@Thirteen100

Tag me when you do XD
Posted 5 years ago
I would like to see more of formal clothing. I have looked through the shop and could not find a decent pair of formal clothing. I bought 3 suits and thats all I have till now.