PRB Deep Client & laggy song spinning. (+ info on PID token)

xJanRKx
by xJanRKx · 28 posts
5 years ago in Mafia Market
Posted 5 years ago
@JusttMo

sorry no apps at this time. never know, the future is bright for the Mob
Posted 5 years ago
I tried to get into App development a few times. The most recent time I ran into issue after issues. From Android Studio not installing properly, android sdks not installing to tutorials all being out of date and not being able to put more than 1 button on my app.

It's something I want to get into but for right now it's just a dream.
Posted 5 years ago
@Don Von Alpha Dom

I can see it now, thanks!
Posted 5 years ago
@Thirteen100

Ah okay, thank you!
Posted 5 years ago · Author
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
@xJanRKx@UbiytsaThe order page is only visible to our VIP members and top customers, here: buysell/product.php?product_id=1444You should be able to access it. If not, let me know.

@Don Von Alpha Dom

Thank you so much for the information Don. I now understand why I couldn't find it because I'm not a VIP member yet but I am half way to becoming one. lol
Posted 5 years ago
@xJanRKx

@Don Von Alpha Dom

That got me curious, how can one become vip, what is the normal way?
Posted 4 years ago
I would get it because you get the benefits of VIP's in being able to organize your inventory, when you have a lot of items it is a HUGE benefit. Also the makers of the T3DE clean out a lot if the unfinished code that IMVU loves to leave behind that slows down the client and no Ads. I have it & I love it. The few times it has gone down, I don't even want to log on to IMVU because I notice the difference, it is totally worth every penny.