I don't know if this right. Intro to embarrassing my

Justin Credible
by Justin Credible · 8 posts
5 years ago in Introductions
Posted 5 years ago · Author
Hey , Im Jayy, y'all can call me Jayy or Lion. Im new to this. my wife sent me the link because she heard the products were really good ( if ya know what im saying) I purchased hours ago but I have no idea how to set up the items purchased to my account.
Anyway , I'm just you typical slow-ass to learn computer techonology. Introducing myself I was going to make a bomb of an entrance

my grandparents are 2nd cousins, it didn't bother me much till I got locked up . during my vacation in prison I was jumped for the 2nd cousins.. Don't worry I was semi protected since I was affiliated into a gang. I'm only missing one limb but hey I got a tear drop tattoo that I got for killing a pizza,. im only missing one limb. My favorite thing to do is

make people laugh. lol. I hope y'all are having a good day/night.

and if anyone can help me with steps to getting my products.

Thanks family.
Lion
Posted 5 years ago
just try to know how to use the game . keep trying and every day you will learn more . its easy to use .
Posted 5 years ago
@Justin Credible

Well....... welcome. lol
Posted 5 years ago
@Justin Credible

Welcome to the mafia Jay. Crazy life story dawg, sounds rough. Take care of yourself G. :lol:
Posted 5 years ago
@Justin Credible

welcome to the mob
Posted 5 years ago · Author
haha thanks. never did time, not related to cousins, have all limps... does kill a full pizza though!!
Posted 5 years ago
@Justin Credible

lol yeah man figured u was joking around. since u said ur favorite thing is to make people laugh. but to answer your question about the the products u bought from the black market. if they are purchased from
@Don Von Alpha Dom
. than the max time befor your product arrives is 48hrs.

for your second question, about how to actually set up the items u purchased once you get them. also with your order
@Don Von Alpha Dom
will provide you with a list of steps u need to take, to properly do this. Now maybe u are not to fond of computers or imvu?, np I currently offer a paid-service to help set up everything and help upload etc. check out: buysell/product.php?product_id=2856