IMVU Program - IMVU Product Gender Modifier

DataMine
by DataMine · 49 posts
8 years ago in Mafia Tools
Posted 5 years ago
This is actually a pretty interesting great program, been looking for something like this for awhile. Thank you for developing such a tool, it's amazing in all aspects. Now my avatars can finally be more cute :D
Posted 5 years ago
Grate tool I hope to see many more.
Posted 5 years ago
Someone was recently asking a bunch of questions about this program in our discord.

To repeat the conclusions of that conversation:

* This software is mainly made for accessories.
* It does not work well on clothing.
* It works very well on trigger dicks and fur accessories.
* Female avatar pelvises tend to be smaller than male avatar pelvises (not the genitals, but the actual pelvis area beneath the genitals); this software does not account for that.
* The software is not perfect, but is leagues and miles faster than trying to gender change multiple products manually.
Posted 5 years ago
I just wish I had the time and energy to sit down and try to dev or even mod something. I have some good(?) ideas for clothing but I just cant find anything close to what Im looking for in the store.
Posted 5 years ago
This looks great. IS this something I can use on a derivable product by another creator? I want to change an item to female but not upload it as my own since that would be stealing their work.
Posted 4 years ago
good job
I think it will be very easy to use and I hope to try it very soon and thank you very much for this tool
Posted 4 years ago
I cant wait to try this out it seems really interesting :)
Posted 4 years ago
this program very useful thanks