Pokemon's 20th Anniversary. New sex room for it?

BlazeEeveeYoshi
by BlazeEeveeYoshi · 6 posts
7 years ago in Mafia Market
Posted 7 years ago · Author
Hello there!
I was just curious if there were a way for a black market developer to make a Pokemon forest room with quite a few sex moves in it? You know, the ones that Pokemon would usually use with each other? Doggy style, Missionary, and maybe a few exotic and flexible ones? Might be fun for someone to try out! Just wanted to toss the idea out there because I would pay for a black marketed room like that.
Sincerely,
BlazeEeveeYoshi.
Posted 7 years ago
BlazeEeveeYoshi wrote:
Hello there!
I was just curious if there were a way for a black market developer to make a Pokemon forest room with quite a few sex moves in it? You know, the ones that Pokemon would usually use with each other? Doggy style, Missionary, and maybe a few exotic and flexible ones? Might be fun for someone to try out! Just wanted to toss the idea out there because I would pay for a black marketed room like that.
Sincerely,
BlazeEeveeYoshi.

You should tell that to
@Don Von Alpha Dom
, I remember we were to talking about to make some Pokemon shit in the market, but the PRBs stuff are exclusively deals by him.
Posted 7 years ago
BlazeEeveeYoshi wrote:
Hello there!
Sincerely,
BlazeEeveeYoshi.

Sounds like fun. I can use an adventure lol, hey trow in some dragonball Z while you at it.
Posted 7 years ago
I see, a route 69 through Virginian Forest to get our pokeballs off is a wonderful idea.

I'll have a meeting with our developers to see how much they would want for the work. I'm willing to pay 50% of whatever the developers want if the rest of you are willing to crowd fund the other 50%; with an advanced copy of the room being sent to anyone who contributes at least $12.
Posted 4 years ago · Author
I don't know if it's too late for it now, but I wouldn't mind chipping that in.