product help

LucidDreamer91
by LucidDreamer91 · 6 posts
4 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 4 years ago · Author
So a little bit ago I bought a trigger from here..followed the instructions and I believe I had to put one of the files in a imvu folder on my pc then publish the rest (been a bit) I never had a issue with my triggered cok..when I reformatted later on I lost it but not the stuff I clicked published those stayed..i left imvu for a bit and came back and was like hey ill get my trigger back..well I had to rebuy it cause obviously it was past the 30 days so I did that.. Now its telling me not to publish which the first time I did with the picture that was given with the trigger..a day later they disabled my account to take the stuff off.. well today I saw someone in a room with a BM product on so I was like ok let me try this..so I redid everything and haven't hit published (the old 2 files are still there and passed peer) I know the new instructions state invite friend to the link and it will work..is there anyway around the peer review or work around so I can use it without needing the link?
Posted 4 years ago
@LucidDreamer91

No. it will be risky to publish a bm product. Some people slipped thru the cracks (peer review)and others don't. The PRB system avoids this completely and allow u to use triggers and bm products safely..
Posted 4 years ago · Author
ok..cause I know when I just put the cock on without the other stuff that (creator) im invisible and when I did it last time and the peer review didn't pass I was using the hard icon pic that I found from here so I didn't know if that was a red flag and if I used a different pic that it wouldn't be a HEY LOOK AT ME

-- Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:27 pm --

What can happen if it fails because if they test it the product will be blank?
Posted 4 years ago
@LucidDreamer91

Why are you not simply using the cock that we already uploaded for you?

If you attempt to re-upload it yourself, publish it, and it fails ... then you risk getting a warning from IMVU staff. We do not recommend publishing it and we highly recommend sticking to the one that we already setup for you.
Posted 4 years ago
Hello all I am new here and very confused. How do we gift to a person without them having to click on links? Some people are afraid to click on links.