Show off your style from another games!

Vlahka
by Vlahka · 3 posts
4 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 4 years ago · Author
I love games which have a lot of customization options or where you can dress up your character as much as you want. I almost always try to go for a theme in any kind of game that I play, I absolutely despise trying to make my character look like an edgelord or an absolute slut or something like that unless it fits the theme. The same applies for IMVU, I don't like to look like your regular fuckboy (as most male avatars look), so I had to go for a nice, cute looking female avatar which I showed on another thread

Here's my Monk from World of Warcraft as an example, tried to go for something that would fit the theme of a guy who mostly uses martial arts for fighting, while keeping the blue theme of my faction Image

Also, here's my Mage from World of Warcraft, I tried to go for a kind of fire/red themed outfit and turned out quite nice Image

You can show off any kind of outfit/customization from wherever you want, I love to see other people's ideas, as an artist it also works quite well for reference material!
Posted 4 years ago · Author
@Don Von Alpha Dom

looks nice, I had to buy the Outlander's Facewrap for around 2k yesterday because I switched to a secondary account (membership is WAY cheaper), now I just gotta get the simple blouse for my new mage again