4 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 4 years ago · Author
To transfer 1 mil credits is it safer to do sticker method or direct transfer
Posted 4 years ago
for sure sticker. it's not even possible to transfer 1mil cuz of the limit
Posted 4 years ago
there's a limit???
Posted 4 years ago
It is not safe to transfer 1 million in 1 day to an account. Any sticker purchase above 150k to 1 account is checked by imvu staff. I suggest you divide the transaction to 10 days - 100k per day. Otherwise the receiver of the credits can get in trouble. Also Dom is right level 5 creators have 30k transfer limit. Level 6 has 75k and Level 7 has 200k transfer limit. The limit clears 3 times in a month. So a level 7 creator can send upto 600k per month.
Posted 4 years ago
@Heralds

I have seen tier 5 creators with upwards of 50k transfer limit. It depends. How do you know that IMVU checks sticker purchases above 150k tho? That's nice to know.
Posted 4 years ago
Because only few creators can earn more than 110k a day. Above 110k per day is considered as really high earning. Imvu has daily earning list of peoples names. If you are above 150+ your name will stay on top of the list. Chances a imvu staff checking your account to see what you are selling and earning increases. If you keep your stickers at 100k a day you will be good because there are hundreds of creators who are earning 100k a day. So chances they gonna check you is so low.
@Ubiytsa
Posted 4 years ago
@Heralds

I guess it makes sense.
Posted 4 years ago
Heralds wrote:
Because only few creators can earn more than 110k a day. Above 110k per day is considered as really high earning. Imvu has daily earning list of peoples names. If you are above 150+ your name will stay on top of the list. Chances a imvu staff checking your account to see what you are selling and earning increases. If you keep your stickers at 100k a day you will be good because there are hundreds of creators who are earning 100k a day. So chances they gonna check you is so low.@Ubiytsa

@Heralds

that was really very helpful...thank you for posting.
Posted 4 years ago
@thessa

Selling credits is in my blood. I been doing this for nearly 5 years. I gather all the information I found to help sellers like me. If anybody have a question about selling credits, feel free to contact via here or discord. There are a lot of hints to survive with your account very long time while selling credits. Good Luck everyone.