IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 4 years ago
Thanks for the help, figured. Just updated to windows 10 and still adjusting from 7. Been using client v36 no problems.
Posted 4 years ago
There seeems to be a crash code that is crashing imvulite going around
Posted 4 years ago
cant download it, always failed
Posted 4 years ago
GREY wrote:
cant download it, always failed

@GREY

I don't think its actually used or updated anymore.
Its been awhile since it was updated and doesnt work for me either
Posted 4 years ago
Is there a way to permanently mute every one that comes in the room to avoid crashing. Cant mute the specific person because im not sure who did it unfortunately.
Posted 4 years ago
lilrapstarr wrote:
Is there a way to permanently mute every one that comes in the room to avoid crashing. Cant mute the specific person because im not sure who did it unfortunately.

@lilrapstarr

From my understanding you just click there name and mute each one or... just close the vht altogether because thats also a posibility
Posted 4 years ago
Can someone advice me how to completely delete imvu client from my pc without leaving any " evidence " so I can install it again?

I am currently using this IMVU lite version of the game. First thing I tried is to go to Programs and features and uninstall IMVU lite, when I click to do it, it says that it is already removed, and icon just disappears from programs and features without even process of uninstallation.

But game is still there. So I can open it from desktop, by using simply icon of IMVU client.

So I clicked right click and picked " Open file location "

When I moved there, I found uninstall icon but when I click it I get message "this app cannot run on your pc. To find version for your pc, check with the software publisher.

So it is unable to uninstall it completely. However, I can "update" it by simply installing new version of original game or whatever I want, but that is not what I want.

Can someone help me please with this problem? I have some " errors " that which appear in this game so my idea is to try to delete game completely so I can see if something will be different when I install it again.
Posted 4 years ago
I know you're probably tired of getting comments about it, but do you think the *hires commands will make a comeback in future updates? It's pretty useful ^^