21%
8 7%
7%
9 14%
14%
10 11%
11%
Posted 4 years ago
I give imvu a 6 out of 10. Its older than some the other online roleplaying games but still has a large following. A more adult friendly content version would be appreciated and provide a better experience for those seeking adult fun. Its still a good platform to meet and chat with people from all over the world. I still have fun..and with imvumafias assistance in providing some fun poses, rooms, etc...hope to have more fun.
Posted 4 years ago
Personally....i think imvu is good for a virtual online game.....that is why we have been there for years now?.......it is not perfect...but i think they are trying there best....Or should i say....they are trying the most that they can do.....be safe everyone....
Posted 4 years ago
I met a wonderful lady on imvu, wasn't planning on it but we just sort of found out we were compatable, but I did know from other woman I talked to there that they are some times not who they claim to be, so when I found the lady that has become very special to me before I would get to deep I asked her to start to skype with me, after many months we finaly decided to meet in person, as we both live in the same state it wasn't so hard a commitment to drive to see each other, but we both met in a very public place, this was so we could feel safe, especialy her, toughest part of meeting some one is the urge to move to fast, if you do you get blind sided and don't see everything about some one, by going slow you can at least learn about them, so my advise is first meet on a cam chat to verify they are who they are, then meet some place public so you both are safe, and let things go very slow so you can see who they realy are, then hopefully they still become who you emagined them to be,
good luck if your into imvu for dating,
Posted 4 years ago
I'd say 4. By the fact that they don't care about anything else but making money. I had this trouble (still have), it occured about 3 years ago. What happens is that I load a private room, and someone enters. And if I load another room about 5 minutes after the first one, it messes up completely. It loads the new room, but the person I invited to the previous room will be in both rooms. It's so frustrating and I've complained about it plenty of times.
Posted 2 years ago
Its still a 10/10 and is addicted at times it has bugs here and there but isn't as bad as when started
the studio needs fixing the next is useless mostly besides that I still enjoy t
I been on it for past 10yrs
Posted 9 months ago
hmm imvu always had its perks even though back in the days it was much better than now a days ill give it a good 8 out of 10 cause im still enjoying it besides the difficult people that be trying to make it Misérables
Posted 9 months ago
This is such a hard thing to rate for me. If we're talking 2010-2015 VU I'd probably give it an 8, maaaybe even higher. Nothing but good memories and fun time.

If we're talking IMVU overall in it's current state? 2-4. IMVU as a company? 1 is generous.

If I discount how much I despise them as a company, how much I still enjoy the product itself and the overall state of it in terms of features, pricing and other people defining the experience? I can't give it more than a 4 at most and went with 3 due to how I feel about the company.

I think IMVU itself, as a product is amazing and will always have a place in my heart for it; nostalgia, great memories and long-lasting friends - some of who I met IRL. But it's a shadow of what it used to be, despite the vastly improved graphics and products we have now. (Although the graphics haven't really made much gain since 2018.)
Posted 2 months ago
If imvu would allow adult content like realistic sex poses and rooms I would give it a 10/10. As is I can only give it a 5