phone problem

Ejo Capo da
by Ejo Capo da · 7 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
I get calls from unknown number and i need to find out who called me ... so i got two ways for it ..
first there is code u tipe in phone that calles last missed number that called u ..,. code is like *69 or *8 ... but not in bosnia hahaha
and other thing to call company that i use there network and to ask them to show me hidden number but that looks imposible .. like they gona tell me .... is there online service for something like that
Posted 14 years ago
I think most unknown numbers are international calls that your service provider dont have lisence to give out the caller's #
Posted 14 years ago
Yep! The same applies for my country. All the international calls are unknown numbers here. lol

-Veno- =]
Posted 14 years ago
Not really thou... because when ever me wife calls me i see her number and she is like 1000 miles away lol! plus other countries... its just the service providers
Posted 14 years ago
I use a magic jack which allows me to change my number / register my number's location where ever I want. It costs me $20 a year and I get all of the free calling I want in my own country and 17 other countries. It also displays any number that calls me.

If you tell us the type of phone you have and your provider, we might be able to find a h4c|< for you.
Posted 14 years ago · Author
no need i found it on better way....
it was woman from germany and in her building phone numbers and protected so it showed me onlz unknown and i couldnt call her back or see number ...